This has been an extremely rare winter. It has been about 30 years since we have had such a winter. Personally, I will be glad when I can complain about the heat. I really don't like winter time even though I am not quite as cold these days as I was a few years back. We've only been to school 6 days in the month of February. It always seems really fun at first when we get a snow day, but now that we've had 8 of them, the fun is history!! I want to go to school. It's looking pretty foggy out there tonight so I don't know if we will make tomorrow or not. I sure hope so. We NEED to have the Valentine's party. If we don't do it soon, we will be combining it with the Easter Bunny:)
I wanted to add some photos of the ice, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I"ll have to rethink this part since it has been so long since I've posted. Oh yah, let me get to the rocking chair part. Since Jeff had surgery on his knee 2 1/2 weeks ago we have had a small taste of life after retirement. Actually, at this rate, I can tell you I will NEVER retire!!! We find ourselves looking forward to the news, watching The Beverly Hillbillies ( and laughing), and planning our meals around leftovers. Seems like what my grandparents did. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am getting ready to gather my things in hopes that I can head out of that door to school at 7:45 in the morning. If I don't, maybe I'll figure out how to add a picture to this blog. Enjoy the days ahead. May they be filled with fun. Debbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment