Friday, March 27, 2009

A day in history of our family legacy


Today, March 27, 2009 Dustin Tyler Fox has asked Ashleigh Hamilton
to become his wife. She has accepted and they are now engaged.
He is very excited and I'm sure she is too. Just another step
toward Dustin's belief that it is God's will for him to be going
to school in Northern Ireland. He took such a leap of faith by
going to school in another country, another culture, another kind
of college. Now, he continues that faith by believing that he is
doing the right thing by beginning his own family heritage. I
will be praying that they both will continue to look to GOD for
guidance and support. Dear God, please watch over them, protect
them, and help them keep their path straight. Thank you Lord.
AMEN.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Congratulations! :) I pray God's blessings on your family in this new journey.
I am so proud you updated!