Doesn't it just seem like last week that we were getting our preparedness kits together for the year 2000? Can it already be 10 years later? time sure does fly as you get older. Or should I say as you get wiser? why is it that everywhere I go, except the nursing home, everyone is younger than I am. My dr. is younger than me, my dentist is younger than me, my therapist (physical and occupational) is younger than me, the waitress is younger than me, my students parents and even some of their grandparents are younger than me. I suppose that means that I am to be their mentors-- shoot I"m still waiting for someone to mentor me!!
Anyway, I am still waiting to do Christmas with Shelby and Michelle and then I can say I'm finished with Christmas for this year. I am NOT looking forward snow. It is forecasted for sometime this week. I do NOT look forward to snow days. I would much rather have summer days.
I must turn in to get my beauty and wise sleep. You see, as I get older, I require more sleep. And, I'm already about an hour behind tonight. So, here's to a wonderful week with NO snow!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
HI:) I wanted to get back to you on that whole camera thing. YOu are too kind! I take 50 pictures, and maybe 1 will be worth saving, so it just comes from clicking and clicking...well and I do love my camera. It is a nikon d90. I have the lens that came with it, so I think that is standard, but I also have a 50mm-1.8 lens that was like $100 that is really good for taking a pic of one person. It blurs the background and allows more light to filter in without a flash. I mostly take all my pictures on manual now without a flash but it is just tinkering around with it for so long. A good friend who is a photographer said any nikon or cannon that is $800 will do ya just fine:) It seems pricey, BUT memories are with the price and you will be able to keep it for years without having to "upgrade". Good luck with that!
Post a Comment