January 1, 2008
WOW!!! 2008- How can it already be this year? I remember in the past, trying to get used to a new year; now it seems like just yesterday and it's already a new year! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. The best gift of all was being together with our families. The tree is down and most of the decorations are put away so I am ready to get back to a regular routine.
Everyone always makes new years resolutions. I know a few I should make, but I think mostly I will just try to listen to what God is telling me and live more like I should- like Jesus. I am so thankful for our family and our children. I don't want to miss any chances that I have of always doing the right thing. We should ALL do that, don't you think?
Have a blessed day. Debbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
have a great year- sis
Post a Comment