Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 2


Maybe I have figured this out. I'm pretty uncertain about how to do this, but we'll see. I was really just trying to see if I could figure it out, and hopefully I have. Now, if I can just remember how I got here. LOL

The weather is soooooooo cold here. It was 11 degrees when I left the house this morning. The wind has been crazy. I canNOT imagine being caught out in a snowstorm or the mountains and lost. That would be terrible!!

Tomorrow we will have students. It will be a wild day. A first day back always is... but once you get started, it's usually okay. We will make snowflakes and snowmen. Sounds easy enough, but putting 26- 2nd graders into a room and doing art is absolute insanity. I guess that's why I fit the job. I feel completely insane a lot of times.

Well, if I don't get to bed, I'm going to regret it in the morning. So, I will close for now. I"ll try to post a picture, IF I can remember how to do that. Goodnight.!!


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Debbie,
It looks GREAT! You have to log back in and go to edit post and from there you can delete what you want. I am so proud of you! The family picture is so sweet and that is a really good pic of you and Jeff. I did have a snow day, the dentist app't didn't go so well, so I am thrilled to be home today. Keep on blogging. LOL
Theresa