Friday, September 10, 2010

Long awaited graduation111

Next Friday, Sept. 17th Ryan, our oldest son will graduate from the Kentucky State Police academy in Frankfort. We are so excited and proud for him. Yes, I know one is not to be proud--- but this canNOT be helped. He has worked so hard for this. We will pack up on Thursday and head to Frankfort just as soon as school is out. I will be back with pictures and progress. Be looking a new post after the weekend.

Also, I am taking a photography class AGAIN this semester and I hope to learn more than I did in the summer, which would just about be nothing! I plan to learn how to post pics on my blog and change the font. Eventually I want to do a make-over on the blog, but it will have to wait a little bit longer.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We are headed to the lake in the morning. I"ll let you know what fun and exciting things we do.
Goodnight. Debbie:):):)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

very nice! i am so proud of ryan. he hung in there and it wasn't easy! enjoy your week! Theresa