This is an interesting date-- 10-10-10. Since the year 2000 we have had several interesting such dates and many people have chosen these as their wedding date. I don't really know anyone who chose today, but I think that would be a GREAT way for a husband to remember the anniversary:)
I've been meaning to get this blog thing going. I love reading other people's blogs and don't really care how many read mine, but I think it is a good outlet and will help satisfy a quick way for my creative outlet that I have not put to very good use in the last few years. So, with that said, I am starting TODAY to try to do a 30-day blog activity. Now, my 30 days may not be all in consecutive order and it may actually take me 60 days to do my 30 days, but I'm gonna give it my best shot. Until next time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment